2021 AT&T Byron Nelson 4th Spherical Odds, Picks and Preview
Sam Burns reacts after his putt on the 18th inexperienced throughout the third spherical of the AT&T Byron Nelson golf match, Saturday, Could 15, 2021, in McKinney, Texas. (AP Picture/Tony Gutierrez)
- Sam Burns leads by one shot over KH Lee heading into the ultimate spherical of the 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson
- Fourteen golfers are inside 5 strokes of Burns’ lead in a congested leaderboard
- See the up to date odds at TPC Craig Ranch under for Sunday’s closing spherical inside the story under
There have been a plethora of birdies flying this week on the AT&T Byron Nelson, and shifting day was no exception. Sam Burns shot a three-under, 69 to submit a three-day complete of 20-under-par, the bottom by 54 holes ever at this championship. Ought to he come across Sunday, there are a lot of massive names lurking able to pounce, together with main champions Jordan Spieth and Charl Schwartzel who’re simply three behind.
Earlier than the match started, Burns was among the many favorites to win the trophy, with +3500 odds to win his second straight occasion. Ought to he seal the deal, he’d be the primary golfer since Camilo Villegas in 2008 to win his first two PGA Tour occasions in back-to-back begins.
With poor climate anticipated Sunday, tee occasions have been pushed forward with the leaders teeing off at 10am jap time and in threesomes. Cut up tees may even be in impact, with the match making an attempt to complete earlier than heavy rains and lightning ravage the course. Learn on to see the up to date odds and greatest bets getting into Sunday morning’s closing spherical of the AT&T Byron Nelson.
Up to date 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson Odds
|Golfer||Place||Rating||Odds at FanDuel|
|Rafa Cabrera Bello||T-Ninth||-15||+8000|
Odds as of Could fifteenth at 7pm ET
Sam Burns Poised For Second Straight Win
For just a few years Sam Burns tantalized along with his huge potential, however was by no means capable of convert loads of 36 and 54 gap leads into victories. That’s, till two weekends in the past on the Valspar Championship when he emerged with a 3 shot triumph. He’s again at it once more in Texas, posting rounds of 65-62-69 with simply two bogeys by the primary three days.
Marks fourth 54-hole lead/co-lead of the season (most of any participant): T7/Vivint Houston Open, Third/The Genesis Invitational, 1st/Valspar Championship, TBD/AT&T Byron Nelson). https://t.co/6s0Wk64IH4
— PGA TOUR Communications (@PGATOURComms) Could 15, 2021
He’s first in strokes gained tee-to-green, third approaching the inexperienced and seventh in SG: around-the-green by three rounds and firing on all cylinders. He’s additionally posted ten straight rounds within the 60’s for particular person play, so he’s going to be very troublesome to beat now that he is aware of the best way to win.
4 of his final 5 closing rounds have additionally been within the 60’s. Whereas his present odds of +135 aren’t overly engaging, he’s displaying no indicators of a letdown on the ultimate day.
Finest Reside Worth Picks for AT&T Byron Nelson
- KH Lee (+500): We had been excessive on KH Lee to be a primary spherical chief this week due to his current sturdy play. He’s going for his first PGA Tour victory and he owns a T-2 this yr in Phoenix this yr so he’s had expertise within the warmth of the battle. Lee has shot 65-65-67, with only one bogey all week. He’s additionally third in SG: tee-to-green and he’s only one shot again of high spot.
- Alex Noren (+1400): Alex Noren will start Sunday in a tie for third after being within the closing group with Burns on Saturday. He’s third this occasion in strokes gained placing, which ought to give him loads of appears to be like for birdies on a delicate golf course. Although he’s by no means gained on the PGA Tour earlier than, he has successful pedigree, having lifted ten trophies on the European Tour.
This text accommodates hyperlinks to exterior sports activities betting providers. SBD might obtain promoting income from these hyperlinks, nonetheless editorial has hand-picked every particular person hyperlink primarily based on relevance to the article, with out affect on the protection.
Michael “Hound Canine” Harrison is well-known within the sports activities trade because the resident statistician for the SC with Jay Onrait Present. He has labored at TSN for over 13 years, the place he is been featured on Sportscentre, That is Hockey, That is Hockey 2Nite, The Masters preview reveals, and several other extra.