2021 Masters 4th Spherical Odds, Picks and Preview
Hideki Matsuyama, of Japan, tees off on the fourth gap throughout the third spherical of the Masters golf match on Saturday, April 10, 2021, in Augusta, Ga. (AP Photograph/Gregory Bull)
- Hideki Matsuyama leads by 4 strokes over 4 golfers heading into the ultimate spherical of the 2021 Masters
- Solely six gamers are inside 5 photographs of Matsuyama’s lead
- See the up to date odds at Augusta Nationwide under for Sunday’s last spherical inside the story under
Halfway by way of Saturday’s spherical, it was a bunched up leaderboard with a number of golfers in rivalry, however Hideki Matsuyama’s great second 9 has given him an enormous 4 stroke edge. Matsuyama takes his first 54-hole lead at a significant championship after a match finest tying spherical of 65, together with the primary bogey-free spherical of the week by anybody within the occasion.
Some large names are proper behind him able to pounce ought to he stumble, together with Xander Schauffele who we’ve been excessive on all week, together with pre-tournament +10000 underdog Justin Rose, Masters rookie Will Zalatoris and Marc Leishman.
Learn on to see the up to date Masters odds and the perfect bets heading into Sunday’s last spherical, the place a champion shall be topped and a inexperienced jacket awarded.
Up to date 2021 Masters Odds
|Golfer||Place||Rating||Odds at FanDuel|
Odds as of April tenth at 8:30pm EST
Matsuyama Has Strangehold on Match
Hideki Matsuyama was lingering across the prime of the leaderboard halfway by way of Saturday however after the climate delay, he got here again out and performed impressed golf. That led to a 4 stroke edge as Matsuyama went on a torrid stretch, posting 4 birdies and an eagle within the last eight holes.
Hideki Matsuyama gained 5.45 strokes on method photographs within the third spherical, greater than twice as many as anybody else.
— Justin Ray (@JustinRayGolf) April 11, 2021
He’s in whole management of his recreation to place him on the cusp of getting again into the winner’s circle for the primary time in practically 4 years on the PGA Tour. He’s averaged 13 greens in regulation per spherical, and on Saturday had simply 1.39 putts per inexperienced in regulation.
Traditionally, his putter has been his downfall, as he’s ranked 166th in strokes gained placing on the marketing campaign and was one hundred and seventieth final season.
31 straight Masters winners have been within the top-5 coming into the ultimate spherical.
28 straight main winners have been inside 4 of the lead coming into the ultimate spherical.
— Justin Ray (@JustinRayGolf) April 10, 2021
In case you have been to wager on him pre-tournament at +4500 odds, you’d be sitting fairly now in comparison with his present -115 quantity. He’s had a tricky time with last rounds, rating T-116 this season. Together with his first 54 gap lead at a significant and his contemporaries in a position to hearth at flags and be aggressive, he’s not sporting palpable odds to wager on.
Greatest Stay Worth Picks for the Masters
- Xander Schauffele (+500): We have been large on Schauffele after Thursday’s opening spherical at +2700 odds, so why cease now? He’s improved every day and although he solely hit eleven greens Saturday, nonetheless shot 4 underneath. Fourth in birdie common this season, and was T-2nd right here in 2019. All 4 of his PGA Tour titles have been in come from behind style on Sunday.
- Corey Conners (+2000): Often called a ball putting savant, Canadian Corey Conners is 5 again to start Sunday. Within the final two rounds, has missed simply two fairways, and had a spectacular hole-in-one on the sixth gap Saturday. Tied ninth in last spherical scoring common on the season. Eight-under-par on the primary 9 holes this week which shall be large for him to get off to a fast begin to problem Matsuyama. Completed T-10 in final November’s Masters so he’s comfy at this observe.
This text comprises hyperlinks to exterior sports activities betting providers. SBD could obtain promoting income from these hyperlinks, nevertheless editorial has hand-picked every particular person hyperlink primarily based on relevance to the article, with out affect on the protection.
Michael “Hound Canine” Harrison is well-known within the sports activities business because the resident statistician for the SC with Jay Onrait Present. He has labored at TSN for over 13 years, the place he is been featured on Sportscentre, That is Hockey, That is Hockey 2Nite, The Masters preview reveals, and a number of other extra.