Cash Again Provide (13:00 Newbury) – Sky Wager
There’s an enormous day of racing at Newbury on Sunday and it’s time for an additional Sky Wager a refund provide! If our horse finishes 2nd or third within the 13:00 Newbury, Sky Wager will refund our stake as money, as much as a most of £10.00. Translated into matched betting phrases, this provides us a potential revenue of £8.75 and right here’s how…
- Applies to our first wager on the 13:00 Newbury.
- Applies to bets positioned between 14:00 on Friday sixteenth April 2021 and 13:00 (race-off) on Sunday 18th April 2021.
- If fewer than six runners come beneath starters orders, Sky Wager might withdraw the provide.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or third, Sky Wager will refund our stake as money, as much as £10.00.
For those who’d like extra details about qualifying bets and the way they work, please see my qualifying bets information.
It’s completely as much as you which of them horse you go for, however it could make sense to pick out a horse with pretty brief odds within the hope of a 2nd or third place end.
On the time of writing, Derab is offered at again odds of two.625 (13/8) and lay odds of two.96.
We will calculate our lay stake utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you possibly can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake needs to be £8.93…
Place £10.00 on Derab @ 2.625 = Potential revenue of £16.25
Lay £8.93 on Derab @ 2.96 = Potential legal responsibility of £17.50
Let’s take a look at our potential revenue/loss for the doable outcomes…
So, we’ll make a good revenue of £8.75 if Derab finishes 2nd or third and we’ll lose £1.25 on another consequence. Risking £1.25 to make a possible revenue of £8.75 provides us efficient odds of 8.00, which I’m positive you’ll agree, makes this a worthwhile provide in the long term.
If eligible, money refunds can be credited inside 24 hours of the race ending.
* Derab completed 2nd, leading to a revenue of £8.75 on this Sky Wager provide. *