Mike Postle Seems in Courtroom through Zoom to Argue In opposition to Authorized Prices Award
He has been seen much less usually than the Scarlet Pimpernel since his alleged livestream dishonest got here to mild 18 months or so in the past, however this week Mike Postle appeared as soon as once more on a stream. This time, nonetheless, not like his ‘sick poker heater’, it was a courtroom look and it value him cash!
Postle was pressured to defend himself within the newest authorized wrangling, his authorized consultant leaping ship a number of months in the past after the alleged cheat “did not adjust to the written settlement between the agency and the shopper, and communication has in any other case ceased between the shopper and legal professional.”
That was in response to Steven T. Lowe, of the Beverly Hills (CA) primarily based Lowe & Associates, whose movement to be relieved of his responsibility was duly granted, leaving Postle lawyer-less for the second time.
At stake this week was a bit of Postle’s supposedly ill-gotten features, as Todd Witteles chased the Sacramento-based professional for authorized charges and courtroom prices.
We reported on the preliminary ruling this week that noticed Poker Fraud Alert founder Witteles awarded $26,982 within the anti-SLAPP listening to, after Postle dropped his personal $330million defamation lawsuit.
This award was lower than the total $43,314.50 claimed by Witteles, Presiding California Superior Courtroom Choose Shama H. Mesiwala calling a few of his legal professional’s charges of $695 per hour “extreme and pointless”.
Subsequent it was Postle’s flip to argue that the award was extreme, claiming that he hadn’t pressured Witteles to retain counsel in any respect. He additionally claimed that Witteles’ defence counsel, “They took it upon themselves to do as a lot as they might to harm me on this state of affairs.”
He then described a “harassment and defamation marketing campaign” as “in depth” and “ongoing”, regardless of voluntarily dropping his personal case in opposition to Witteles, whistleblower Veronica Brill and others, together with ESPN, Daniel Negreanu and Doug Polk’s Upswing Poker.
You’ll be able to hearken to Postle’s authorized wranglings and ramblings beneath, however the lengthy story wanting his newest day in courtroom was that the person described as ‘poker god or poker cheat’ will nonetheless must pay Witteles near $27k.
This week may see him hit with one other invoice as Veronica Brill’s anti-SLAPP prices listening to is because of be heard, and as at all times we’ll carry you the total story as quickly because it occurs.
If you happen to missed something linked to the case over the previous 12 months, our in depth protection of the Postlegate scandal may be considered beneath:
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Participant Beneath Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Dishonest Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Dishonest Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Actually A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Dishonest Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill – The Actual Hero Of The Stones Stay Poker Dishonest Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Found The Postlegate Dishonest Methodology?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- High 5 Palms Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Stay Money Sport
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Inside Workings of Stones Dishonest Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Dishonest Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Courtroom
- Mike Postle’s Journal Releases Nameless Article Casting Doubt on Dishonest Claims
- Nameless Claims That Mike Postle Performed At Different Casinos Throughout Alleged Dishonest Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Lastly Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- One other Delay in Mike Postle Dishonest Case
- Stones Playing Corridor Asks for Postlegate Dishonest Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Recordsdata Response in Poker-Dishonest Case
- New Protection Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Dishonest Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Movement in Poker Dishonest Case
- Plaintiffs Search Sanctions In opposition to Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Authorized Service in Second Poker Dishonest Case
- Mike Postle Dishonest Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Accountability
- Stones Playing Corridor, Kings On line casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Dishonest Case Dismissed by Choose
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Dishonest Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Playing Corridor, Alleged Dishonest Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit In opposition to Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Amongst 60 Gamers Who Settle for Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Communicate Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Proof of Dishonest
- Poker Execs Trash Justin Kuraitis Professional-Postle Assertion
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff Extra Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Palms as Justin Kuraitis Units Twitter Alight
- Mike Postle Film Producer Guarantees It is Not Simply An Innocence Movie
- Justin Kuraitis Goes Quiet On Twitter Following Postlegate Backlash
- Mike Postle Launches $330million Defamation Lawsuit In opposition to Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and Others
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Marketing campaign for Mike Postle Libel Lawsuit Authorized Charges
- Inside Mike Postle’s $330million Defamation Conspiracy Lawsuit: Who He Is Suing And Why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend In opposition to Mike Postle Accusations
- Mike Postle’s Lawyer Recordsdata Movement to Exit Case, Citing Compliance and Communication Failures
- Todd Witteles to File Frivolous-Lawsuit Declare in Mike Postle Libel Case
- February Hearings Method for Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s Web Trolls Disappear Together with Alleged Cheat
- Mike Postle Recordsdata For Second Continuation, Todd Witteles Recordsdata Opposing Movement
- Mike Postle Granted Second Continuance in $330 Million Libel Case
- Mike Postle Case Replace: HONR Community Clarifies Involvement
- Mike Postle Case Replace: Veronica Brill Protection Lawyer Marc Randazza Offers Assertion on HONR Community Involvement
- Mike Postle Drops $330million Defamation Lawsuit In opposition to Whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles Chases Mike Postle for $43,000 in Authorized Charges
- Veronica Brill Chasing Mike Postle for Authorized Charges
- Choose Orders Mike Postle to Pay $27,000 in Anti-SLAPP Ruling
Did you want this text?