Printable 2021 NHL Playoffs Bracket
The 2021 NHL Playoffs are lastly right here! Make your picks and lock in who you suppose will hoist the 2021 Stanley Cup!
- The 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs are set to begin on Saturday, Could Fifteenth
- The Colorado Avalanche completed with essentially the most common season factors, capturing the 2021 Presidents’ Trophy
- Fill out your personal Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket under
After an odd 12 months within the NHL with a modified division format and shortened season, we’ve got lastly made it to the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The 16 group playoff, that includes 4 groups from every division, will begin on Saturday, Could Fifteenth, 2021 when the Boston Bruins and Washington Capitals sq. off.
The Colorado Avalanche completed with the very best common season document, as they enter the playoffs with the primary total seed within the NHL. Because the Presidents’ Trophy winner, the Colorado Avalanche are the favorites to win the 2021 Stanley Cup, whereas the Golden Knights and Leafs have the second and third finest odds.
Obtain the complete 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket under. Print it, fill it out, and compete with your pals to see who has the very best bracket!
Printable NHL Playoffs Bracket
Find out how to Fill Out Your Printable Bracket
This 12 months’s playoff format is kind of totally different than earlier years, however we breakdown all the pieces you want to know under:
- In every spherical, groups will compete in a best-of-seven collection.
- For the primary two rounds of the 2021 NHL Playoffs, groups shall be enjoying inside their respective divisions. With the playoff matchups based mostly on divisional standings, merely choose who you suppose will win and in what number of video games.
- After the second spherical is full, every division winner shall be re-seeded from 1-4 relying on common season factors after which will play out the Stanley Cup Semifinals.
- For instance, let’s say the Carolina Hurricanes, Washington Capitals, Edmonton Oilers, and St. Louis Blues made it to the Stanley Cup Semifinals. The seeding and matchups can be as follows: #1 Carolina (80 Factors) vs #4 St. Louis (59 Factors) and #2 Washington (77 Factors) vs #3 Oilers (72 Factors).
- Be sure that to fill out your tiebreaker for the Stanley Cup Remaining, which is what number of whole objectives shall be scored within the collection.
Find out how to Rating the Brackets
The scoring system may be at your personal discretion, however that is how we’re scoring our 2021 NHL Playoff Brackets:
- 1 level for each right collection winner within the first spherical, plus an extra level for each collection you choose the correct amount of video games
- 2 factors for each right collection winner within the second spherical, plus an extra level for each collection you choose the correct amount of video games
- 4 factors for each right collection winner within the Stanley Cup Semifinals, plus an extra level for each collection you choose the correct amount of video games
- 8 factors for selecting the right collection winner within the Stanley Cup Remaining, plus an extra level should you choose the correct amount of video games
Want Assist with NHL Playoff Picks?
Listed below are a number of hyperlinks to take a fast peek at earlier than filling out your bracket:
Be sure that to comply with @SBD on Twitter so that you simply don’t miss any odds, picks, and information surrounding the 2021 NHL Playoffs.
2021 NHL Playoffs Schedule
With the North Division ending a lot later than everybody else due to the Vancouver Canucks’ COVID-19 outbreak earlier within the season, their playoff collection will begin a bit of later. That being mentioned, listed here are the scheduling particulars for the 2021 NHL Playoffs:
|Spherical||Date(s)||Variety of Groups Remaining|
|First Spherical||Could Fifteenth-Could thirty first*||16|
|Stanley Cup Semifinal||TBD||4|
|Stanley Cup Remaining||TBD||2|
*Denotes final doable finish date of the spherical
With 5 years of sports activities journalism below his belt already, Ryan Sura could also be younger, however he’s already making his mark. He has written for publications corresponding to Fantasy Execs, SB Nation and TSN.ca, overlaying NFL, NBA, and school sports activities.