Veronica Brill Chasing Mike Postle for Authorized Charges
Veronica Brill goes after Mike Postle to recoup her authorized charges after he pulled out of a defamation lawsuit leaving her with a hefty invoice. Brill is in search of as a lot as $78,600 in damages for what she paid to defend herself within the lawsuit. With 11 others in the identical place Mike Postle might discover himself dealing with chapter by the tip of the 12 months.
There’s little doubt about it now that this authorized submitting from Mike Postle in search of an eye-watering $330 million in damages for libel was frivolous. The alleged cheat seems to have been attempting to scare the poker neighborhood into getting off his case after discovering himself in a state of affairs the place now actually no person believes he’s harmless.
Todd Witteles was one other of the defendants who’s now taking goal at Postle. He desires at the least $43,000 paid again or else Postle will discover himself being dragged by means of the courts as soon as once more.
Postle’s case was formally dismissed final week when decide Shama L. Mesiwala confirmed that Brill and Witteles each have a authorized proper to hunt lawyer’s charges from him. Chatting with Cardschat Information Brill’s personal lawyer Marc J. Randazza defined how Postle now doesn’t have a leg to face on and might count on to be paying each Brill and Witteles earlier than lengthy.
“California regulation is crystal clear on this. When you file a SLAPP swimsuit, and also you attempt to minimize and run after getting hit with an anti-SLAPP movement, you’re deemed the dropping occasion and should pay the prevailing occasion’s charges. Now, he doesn’t also have a prayer of being the prevailing occasion.”
There’s unlikely to be many individuals within the poker neighborhood unhappy on the considered Mike Postle getting a small piece of comeuppance.
When you missed something linked to the case over the previous 12 months, our in depth protection of the Postlegate scandal could be considered under:
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Participant Beneath Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Dishonest Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Dishonest Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Actually A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Dishonest Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill – The Actual Hero Of The Stones Reside Poker Dishonest Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Found The Postlegate Dishonest Methodology?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- High 5 Palms Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Reside Money Sport
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Interior Workings of Stones Dishonest Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Dishonest Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Courtroom
- Mike Postle’s Journal Releases Nameless Article Casting Doubt on Dishonest Claims
- Nameless Claims That Mike Postle Performed At Different Casinos Throughout Alleged Dishonest Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Lastly Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- One other Delay in Mike Postle Dishonest Case
- Stones Playing Corridor Asks for Postlegate Dishonest Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Recordsdata Response in Poker-Dishonest Case
- New Protection Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Dishonest Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Movement in Poker Dishonest Case
- Plaintiffs Search Sanctions Towards Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Authorized Service in Second Poker Dishonest Case
- Mike Postle Dishonest Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Duty
- Stones Playing Corridor, Kings On line casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Dishonest Case Dismissed by Decide
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Dishonest Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Playing Corridor, Alleged Dishonest Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit Towards Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Amongst 60 Gamers Who Settle for Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Converse Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Proof of Dishonest
- Poker Execs Trash Justin Kuraitis Professional-Postle Assertion
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff Extra Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Palms as Justin Kuraitis Units Twitter Alight
- Mike Postle Film Producer Guarantees It is Not Simply An Innocence Movie
- Justin Kuraitis Goes Quiet On Twitter Following Postlegate Backlash
- Mike Postle Launches $330million Defamation Lawsuit Towards Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and Others
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Marketing campaign for Mike Postle Libel Lawsuit Authorized Charges
- Inside Mike Postle’s $330million Defamation Conspiracy Lawsuit: Who He Is Suing And Why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend Towards Mike Postle Accusations
- Mike Postle’s Lawyer Recordsdata Movement to Exit Case, Citing Compliance and Communication Failures
- Todd Witteles to File Frivolous-Lawsuit Declare in Mike Postle Libel Case
- February Hearings Method for Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s Web Trolls Disappear Together with Alleged Cheat
- Mike Postle Recordsdata For Second Continuation, Todd Witteles Recordsdata Opposing Movement
- Mike Postle Granted Second Continuance in $330 Million Libel Case
- Mike Postle Case Replace: HONR Community Clarifies Involvement
- Mike Postle Case Replace: Veronica Brill Protection Lawyer Marc Randazza Supplies Assertion on HONR Community Involvement
- Mike Postle Drops $330million Defamation Lawsuit Towards Whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles Chases Mike Postle for $43,000 in Authorized Charges
Need poker information because it breaks? Be part of the Poker Information and Gossip Telegram channel!